Micrel Medical Devices designs and manufactures “smart” drug delivery systems. They offer a full range of ambulatory volumetric and syringe infusion pumps, administration sets, accessories as well as remote patient infusion control and monitoring systems and services for a broad array of hospital and home-based patient treatments.
The MP mlh+ Multi Syringe is a simple and reliable syringe driver using 10 to 50 ml standard syringes and that provides infusion therapy for a wide range of applications. It is truly ambulatory with a robust design, trouble-free set up and accurate delivery in ml/hr with bolus option.
The MP mlh+ Multi Syringe has the following key features:
- Uses manufacturer’s standard syringes (BD, Terumo, B Braun, Codan) from 10 to 50 ml
- High precision flow rates in ml/hr (0.1 ml/hr steps) with prevention of inaccurate infusion delivery
- Event History Log to store and review pump activities
- Adjustable occlusion settings to match specific drug therapies
- Anti-tampering features including keypad lock and fixed rate options
- Lightweight (220g with batteries)
- Long battery life
- Configurable options to customize functions and eliminate rate setting errors