Where diagnostic instruments are designed and made to an entirely new benchmark standard, harnessing miniaturized optics, precision engineering and state-of-the-art technology as never before.
At the heart of every Opticlar Vision instrument is an advanced LED light source that outperforms conventional halogen and xenon alternatives in every respect – offering medical practitioners high quality, eminently affordable equipment that will exceed their expectations and provide a comprehensive range of benefits that’s simply unique.
All built on years of global expertise, all backed by a strategic network of dedicated dealers and specialist service and support – and now all that’s needed to make the diagnostic experience as effective and informative as anyone could wish.
The advantages are clear
- Take a closer look at Opticlar Vision and the advantages soon become crystal clear.
- Greatly enhanced battery life – up to 60 hours with C cells, 60 hours with AA, 20 hours with ADAPT rechargeable and 10 hours with E-Lithium handles.
- Significantly longer bulb life – in excess of 20,000 hours, 500 times longer than typical halogen bulbs
- Unique lifetime warranty on bulbs – no more replacement costs
- Multi-voltage capability for maximum simplicity and convenience – no need to hold large stocks of bulbs
- Superior diagnostics, with bulbs that retain their original performance throughout their life – and specifically tuned to the optimum illumination level for particular procedures
- Improved thermal performance – so energy is used for illumination and not wasted on generating heat
- Superb optical quality with world class miniaturized optics
Contact us if you would like further information on Opticlar Diagnostic Instruments or view more of our Critical Care product ranges.